The Atomium and its history are made up of thousands of little anecdotes, one more astounding than the other! Make the most of your visit by enjoying the company of a professional certified tour guide who will allow you to discover all the secrets of the symbol of Brussels.
The visit will take you from the bottom sphere to the panorama through the different spheres that are open to the public. The commentary is about the history of the Atomium - from its construction to its renovation - Expo58 [permanent exhibition] as well as the temporary exhibition.
- tour exclusively on request and prior reservation (at least 3 weeks prior to your visit)
- schedule: daily (last possible departure at 4:30 pm)
- duration: About 1.30 hours
- number of people: 1 to 25. For larger groups, you must book several guides. We request that there be at least 1 adult / companion per group of 10 minors / students.
- languages: FR - NL - EN - DE - ES - IT
- price: €80 / guide + ticket
Cancellations must be notified by post, email or fax no later than 5 working days prior to the date of the visit. In such case, no fee will be charged.
However the total fee will be required for the guide:
- if the group does not show up,
- in the event of a delay exceeding half an hour,
- in the event of cancellation fewer than 5 working days prior to the date of the guided tour
Groups & schools - guided tours (information & reservation)
rukiyeyildizatomiumbe / +32 (0)2 475 47 67